The United States Arbitration Corporation (USAC)

USAC Banner 300x250

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Divorced, deceased and debt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorced, deceased and debt

I was recently divorced in Phoenix, Arizona. Before divorcing my spouse, we purchased a travel trailer together which I am the primary loan holder and he the secondary. As part of the divorce decree, it was stated that he was to either sell or refinance the loan solely in his name within 90 days from the date of our divorce being finalized which was February 10, 2006. On June 1, 2006 my ex husband passed away. He never did fulfill his legal obligation to remove me from the loan and title.

Th bank is telling me that since he is deceased the only way for me to remove my name is to pay the loan in full. Because he was legally responsible to remove my name within 90 days and never did, does that still apply even though he is deceased? Is there any way I can get my name off the loan and title without having to try and do something with it myself?

Re: Divorced, deceased and debt

His estate can and must still perform his obligations. Contact the executor.

Comment

See marital debts: http://www.worldlaw.eu/article/1560

Comment

Hello,

It’s really very complicated condition. I don't know sufficient about this matter but know a site called debtxfactor.com which provides you help

Good Luck

Jacab

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X