The United States Arbitration Corporation (USAC)

USAC Banner 300x250

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Divorce and two more children after the divorce

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorce and two more children after the divorce

I was divorced from an abusive man back in 2000...we reconcilded 3 months later but never remarried. We had 2 children before and now have 2 more. I have been putting up with his abuse for the last 15 years and I just cant take anymore. He has total control over everything since we never remarried and he hasnt allowed me to get a job since that would give me some self worth and money to leave him....we rent our home, and have 2 cars which are in his name. He tells me nothing is mine except the children. I know that I could go back to court to file for more child support on the children but am I entitled to anything else? Honestly all that I want is child support and a car. I need a way to get a job and work to support me and the children and also need the car for transportation for the kids. This man is willing to give hand outs to other women and let his family go without and abuse me almost daily, phiscally and mentally. I have recently been documenting and taking pictures of the abuse. I am scared to go to the police because of what he will do to me. I am in the state of Georgia if that will help any. I need any and all advice you can give me.

Re: Divorce and two more children after the divorce

Inform the police and ask for protection; and file for divorce and also seek court orders that will jail him if he comes near you. Most courts take this very seriously these days.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X