X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Division of assets after divorce/ maintenance allowance

Hi,

I would like to know is the wife entitle to have a share of the assets even if she did not make any contribution besides cooking and some simple cleaning of house. Most of the housework done by the husband himself including washing of his own working clothing, mopping of floor, paying for the utility bills, etc.

Can the husband request that in the event of the sales of property. He take the 100% share of the sales of proceed.

What if the wife claim that they have a child and ask for maintenance allowance. How can he revoke that she is taking excuse of having a child so that she would not have to go to work.

Could anyone advise.

Thanks

re: Division of assets after divorce/ maintenance allowance

She will normally get some share of assets even if she was a homemaker--and even if she was a bad one...

Comment

re: Division of assets after divorce/ maintenance allowance

Thanks, is there any way that can help the husband?

Comment

need help

Hello,
        I need some help. My boyfriend and I have been together for about 4 1/2 years. We are both married to illegal aliens. I separated form my spouse back in 2000. He was deported and can never enter the US. My boyfriend separated from his wife about 2001 or so. About a year before we met. We just purchased a house and have filled ALL of our paper work as SINGLE even the Deed that we had to take to the county to file Homestead. I am kinda scared now. What is the worst that can happen?????? PLEASE HELP!!!! We have no contact with our spouses since the separation. We are now getting a divorce but it wont go through until Jan 2007 probably. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X