X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want my child to know his real father

Ohio

I was married 2008-2015 . My ex husband signed the birth certificate knowing he wasn’t the father . Me and the bio dad were together for the first 4 months of pregnancy . The bio dad has since denied all paternity even though he went to all doctor appointments up until 4 months . I want my 7 year old to know his real father. What should I do?

Thank you!

Re: I want my child to know his real father

I wish to inform you that you may seek a court order whereby paternity of child is established with biological father. At present biological father is not considered as father legally thus a court order establishing paternity legally may be required.

AFF

Comment

His real father is the man who raised him as his child.

Given the time that has past, odds are against the court approving DNA testing. They don’t like to upset a relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by masane View Post
        Ohio

I was married 2008-2015 . My ex husband signed the birth certificate knowing he wasn’t the father . Me and the bio dad were together for the first 4 months of pregnancy . The bio dad has since denied all paternity even though he went to all doctor appointments up until 4 months . I want my 7 year old to know his real father. What should I do?

Thank you!

Is your ex husband still seeing the child, or not so much?
        Your situation is a bit difficult, I can understand that.

Comment

In this regard you should move the Court to establish the paternity. It is good to consult an expert lawyer dealing with family matters.

Comment

omg, these women...

Comment

I want my child to NOT know his real father.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X