Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Child Support, Philippines - (an estimate on how much)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Misscherry View Post
    I live in the Philippines, I have a son in 7th Grade who goes to a well known, decent, catholic college and tuition fee is only half of yours, less government subsidies. If you are paying 60k for each of your child's tuition fees and the father only earns 90k/month, your school fees are more than what he earns, rememmber that ther are other expenses besides the school fees. it may be wise and practical to send your children to a more economical but quality school, im sure that you can find some in your area. We have to be reasonable, even if the father gives child support for your children he also has his expenses and has to be able to live to go to work so he can support his children. Child support is going to be based on their reasonable monthly needs and expenses.
    Please read well... father is earning 90K per MONTH. children's tuition is 60K per YEAR.

Comment

Re: Child Support, Philippines - (an estimate on how much)

HI EVERYONE I'M CHRISTIAN KEVIN.I'M A GRADE 10 STUDENT. I LIVE IN MOALBOAL,CEBU. I HAVE A FINANCIAL SUPPORT PROBLEM,I DON'T KNOW IF WHERE SHOULD I GO TO HAVE AN ALLOWANCE EVERYDAY. MY FATHER WAS JUST FEEDING A COW AND HE CAN'T SUPPORT MY DAILY NEEDS.MY MOTHER ALSO LEAVE ME SINCE I WAS IN GRADE 3.SHE WORKED ABROAD BUT SHE LOST HER CONNECTION TO US AND THEN I GOT A REPORT THAT SHE WAS ALREADY GOT MARRIED TO SOMEONE AND IT REALLY HURTS ME. MY AUNTIE'S AND UNCLE'S HELPS ME SOMETIMES WHEN THEY HAVE MONEY BUT THERE ARE ALSO TIMES THAT I'M SHY TO ASK THEM BECAUSE I KNOW THAT THEY ARE ALSO LACKING OF INCOME. I TRY TO SEARCH SOME PART-TIME JOBS WHERE I COULD EARN MONEY BUT I FAILED. THAT'S WHY I'M ASKING FOR FINANCIAL SUPPORT BECAUSE I WANT TO FINISH MY STUDIES AND ALSO TO HELP MY FAMILY. I AM ALSO A HONOR STUDENT AND I DON'T WANT TO MISS THOSE OPPORTUNITIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS THAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH.AND IF I WOULD BE GIVEN A CHANCE TO GET SOME FREE FINANCIAL SUPPORT ,I'LL PROMISE THAT I WOULD STUDY HARD AND BE A GOOD STUDENT.

-CHRISTIAN KEVIN MONTEALEGRE

Comment

Hi!
        My current boyfriend has a 12 yo son with his ex-girlfriend (who now has another kid with another guy) ^_^. The child is in the grandmother's custody (mother of his ex-girlfriend) since birth. The 'ex' was never really a hands-on mom to their kid so my bf sends them money on a monthly basis for the child's essential needs (from food, clothing, and anything necessary) and pays half of the kid's tuition. Now, his ex-girlfriend is spreading ****ty stuff on FACEBOOK that my bf is not supporting their child, didn't pay for the child's medication, etc, and even threatens to sue and file a case for child support. IDK why she's acting all crazy but I just wanted to know if that is really possible - filing a legal case even when my partner has been providing financially for the child?

I'd appreciate your advice or any response!

Thanks a lot for reading!

Comment

Originally posted by Tito Kanin View Post

I just came across this thread today. How is it going for you and the child support agreement you are looking to make?

I have been drafting a guide for Child Support because me and my ex-wife had been separated for 4 years now. I have been giving support for my kids (70% of my income), however, we never really drafted any document to prove it. Since reading (and thoroughly studying) the Violence Against Women and their Children Act, I decided to have a proper Child Support Agreement to cover my ass, just in case.

If you’re a parent, it is safe to assume that you would want the best for your child and you wouldn’t hesitate to provide adequate support. However, it’s unfortunate that when it comes to support for the common children (whether legitimate or illegitimate), so many fathers still fail (or worse, simply refuse) to provide adequate support. Whatever the reason is, and regardless of whether or not these reasons are correct, the problem became pervasive, so much so that Congress saw it fit to “criminalize” (only against fathers) the withholding of support in certain instances. Not everyone knows that this is covered under Republic Act No. 9262, otherwise known as the “Anti-Violence Against Women and their Children Act of 2004“.

If you'd like, I could send you the copy of the Child Support Guide I've been working on and see if it would fit your needs.

May I ask sir if you could send me the draft you’ve worked on? Thank you in advance!

please send through email address
          [email protected]

Comment

I just came across this thread today. How is it going for you and the child support agreement you are looking to make?

I have been drafting a guide for Child Support because me and my ex-wife had been separated for 4 years now. I have been giving support for my kids (70% of my income), however, we never really drafted any document to prove it. Since reading (and thoroughly studying) the Violence Against Women and their Children Act, I decided to have a proper Child Support Agreement to cover my ass, just in case.

If you’re a parent, it is safe to assume that you would want the best for your child and you wouldn’t hesitate to provide adequate support. However, it’s unfortunate that when it comes to support for the common children (whether legitimate or illegitimate), so many fathers still fail (or worse, simply refuse) to provide adequate support. Whatever the reason is, and regardless of whether or not these reasons are correct, the problem became pervasive, so much so that Congress saw it fit to “criminalize” (only against fathers) the withholding of support in certain instances. Not everyone knows that this is covered under Republic Act No. 9262, otherwise known as the “Anti-Violence Against Women and their Children Act of 2004“.

If you'd like, I could send you the copy of the Child Support Guide I've been working on and see if it would fit your needs.

Sir i came accross this thread and if its ok to ask for ur help i wanted to know what would be a just amount for child support as well and any benefits [email protected]

Comment

Hi Sir can I ask for the copy of the draft you worked on? Please , my email is [email protected]

Comment

I am legally married for four years to a filipina women. We have a daughter together. I live in the usa, have been sending weekly money for her support over this period?, last year i found out she was pregnant to an Austrialan guy. That she had been with him and another guy. I have still continued to support her and my child. She now informs me she filled a sepertation notice with a lawyer.. What are my legal grounds on custody of my child...as she has told me she will have my daughter live with her and another guy

Comment

By the way my email is [email protected]

Comment

i have 2 children ages 11 and 8. they both attend in a private school with tuition fees 20k each.. and im only working as a freelancer with insufficient earnings. my exhusband is a seafarer earns 70-80k monthly and my allotment is 18-20k a month. i would like to know if this is the right percentage that should go for my two children...

Comment

Hi, i have a live in partner who had a baby on his first girlfriend. Now when they separated, they both agreed to let the father of the child support the baby costs 4k per month. Fathers estimated monthly earnings is 9k only. They both agreed on that set up verbally without any witness or written agreement. Inexchange with that agreement, the father most have the rights to visit, or to meet the baby however the child's mother didn't do as what was the aggrement was. So as of now, since i and my boyfriend already has a baby, the monthly support for the first child was affected from 4k per month to 3k only but the child's mother kept on posting my pictures online with negative comments. Is there a big chance that i can sue the mother for declamation or slander? Or is 3k monthly already good for a support to his child as he only earns 9k per month. Please help

Comment

I wish to inform you that your boyfriend may file a petition in the Court for child support and child visitation. If he can come to an agreement with the child's mother, he may file by mutual consent. In the matters of a child, the Court always considers the best interests of a child. The Court will consider all the evidence and the facts and decide the matter. Your boyfriend may seek guidance from an attorney.

AFF

Comment

Please share it with me if thats okay. Means a lot. Thanks.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                          x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X