USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Iranian child born in USA need passport to get out?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Iranian child born in USA need passport to get out?

Hello
    We are Iranian PhD students living at Germany with resident card for 2 years which ends in March 2015.
    My wife is pregnant and wants to have child in USA in January 2015.
    Does our baby need visa or passport to get out of USA? and what about entering GERMANY?
    Kind regards

Re: Does Iranian child born in USA need passport to get out?

No one needs a passport to get out of the USA, except for flying internationally. One needs a passport, however to enter most countries including Germany. It is a good idea to apply for the child's passport immediately after birth because processing times can be six weeks or more. Also social security card is applied for upon birth. Keeping both these documents for your child will be needed often in the future.

Comment

insurance

Thanks
      Is there any insurance that pay for child bearing in USA as a foreigner? I mean can I apply now for such insurance before entering USA?
      Best

Comment

None that I know of. Insurance is available to US residents through private companies and state-federal Medicaid. But not to forregn residents.

Emergency needs are met by public hispitals, but not follow up care.

Comment

Committing birth fraud may cause you issues. You might not even be permitted into the country with her pregnant. No, the US does not provide insurance for everyone who wants to suck off the US citizenship tit.
          Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Originally posted by Disagreeable View Post
            Committing birth fraud may cause you issues. You might not even be permitted into the country with her pregnant. No, the US does not provide insurance for everyone who wants to suck off the US citizenship tit.
            There is no such thing as "birth fraud." I challenge you to post any statute defining same.

Your anti immigrant posture is getting a bit hostile, isn't it?

Comment

The fact is that is their sole reason for wanting to come to the US, aside from defrauding medical practitioners is giving birth. Pregnancy is a medical reason to deny a visa. It is often used to stop Chinese people from visiting Guam to give birth. As they are Iranian, they are likely to be denied regardless given tensions in the Middle East. Coming to the US as they want to is a violation of INA Section 214(B). Encouraging others to break the law again are we or is this just another issue you are not aware of the law on?

Originally posted by Friend In Court View Post
              There is no such thing as "birth fraud." I challenge you to post any statute defining same.

Your anti immigrant posture is getting a bit hostile, isn't it?

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Comment

That is why I asked for the statute. Did not know that one, so information is appreciated.

Comment

No problem. Glad we met in the middle without a debate.

Originally posted by Friend In Court View Post
                  That is why I asked for the statute. Did not know that one, so information is appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Disagreeable View Post
                    No problem. Glad we met in the middle without a debate.
                    Was unaware of that particular statute, so your posting it is appreciated.
                    Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for your guidelines. Actually I didn't took visa to have child in us! We requested 10 months ago and now it is cleared, it was not planned.

Comment

Then an argument you planned it is unlikely. Now you must make it through customs without being turned away. Please note, she is not entitled to proper prenatal care for free. Many hospitals will also reject her unless she is at the point of actually bearing the child without money to pay.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                        x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X