X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Child Support - Mexican mother asking for support from father in USA

Originally posted by Disagreeable View Post
    Actually UIFSA does not represent non Hague Convention support orders because they do not have the same process. A particular states election to recognize comity is what it is being done under. There are plenty of grounds to dispute court action from Mexico as the system is notoriously corrupt. For example a genetic test done in Mexico cannot be relied upon as valid. A defendant would be foolish not to contest the ease with which such falsifications and illegal certifications can be had in Mexico for a few hundred dollars. When I speak it is from experience with the Mexican legal system. Further, the support order is supposed to be based on guidelines from the receiving court not the US court. The US court is only supposed to confirm it as reasonable if the amount is contested. To put it politely it appears you work for a kangaroo agency working with a kangaroo court taking advantage of US citizens that do not have the sense to realize they are being taken for a ride. I suggest you have your vision checked as it appears you are blind to the color of law you work under.

http://www.wicsec.org/resources/1/Co...t%20Haynes.pdf
    Jibberish.

Comment

Don't like that mirror I gather. It doesn't surprise me CA would trample the rights of US citizens to benefit Mexicans for some reason. You would think they would stand up for their rights and take it to Federal Court if you actually do it that way.

Originally posted by SupportAttyGuy View Post
      Jibberish.
      Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

How about we agree to disagree? Just walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by goddessoflubboc View Post
          How about we agree to disagree? Just walk away.
          It's time, I agree. They're both just so wrong on the law here it's a shame.people listen.

Comment

It's time, I agree. They're both just so wrong on the law here it's a shame.people listen.
            He turned his head an muttered. LOL.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Comment

He turned his head an muttered. LOL.

Do yourself a favor before you continue to make such an ass of yourself. Check with your local IV-D agency and ask them to verify what I've said. Failing that, you're on your own here.

Comment

Keep on talking dude. You can't vet anything coming out of Mexico as being accurate. I suggest you check the CA Code on family court comity. My belief you work for an agency that actively exploits US citizens and violates their right to due process is not going to change. You do of course realize all that is needed is a crotch hair from the US citizen assuming the formal test was to be done in the US? Let me give you a little education on how easy it is to fabricate DNA evidence. Think of that next time you slam a US citizen. I don't care to participate in violating the rights of US citizens nor do I think other members do. Of course we do not get paid to do it like you do.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/18/sc...8dna.html?_r=0

Do yourself a favor before you continue to make such an ass of yourself. Check with your local IV-D agency and ask them to verify what I've said. Failing that, you're on your own here.

Comment

Keep on talking dude. You can't vet anything coming out of Mexico as being accurate. I suggest you check the CA Code on family court comity. My belief you work for an agency that actively exploits US citizens and violates their right to due process is not going to change. You do of course realize all that is needed is a crotch hair from the US citizen assuming the formal test was to be done in the US? Let me give you a little education on how easy it is to fabricate DNA evidence. Think of that next time you slam a US citizen. I don't care to participate in violating the rights of US citizens nor do I think other members do. Of course we do not get paid to do it like you do.

Now you're delusional, too.

Comment

As I said, I have first hand experience with the Mexican system. There is a reason they give their citizens guide books on how to illegally enter the US and hide. There are reasons you can buy an identity and driving license. There are reasons you can obtain the desired outcome you wish in court by a few well placed pesos. There are reasons you can buy the local police. There are reasons the country is full of criminals and they are a majority of the wealthy. Just stick your head back in the sand and collect that paycheck. I proved how easy it is to fake a paternity test and you refuse to address the facts. There is a reason Mexico is not a Hague Convention Country.

Comment

He is also violating California's Business and Professions Code as well as California's Penal Code -- falsely holding himself out as a lawyer when he obviously has not only not taken Law course No. 1, but obviously has never passed any bar exam.

Comment

As I said, I have first hand experience with the Mexican system. There is a reason they give their citizens guide books on how to illegally enter the US and hide. There are reasons you can buy an identity and driving license. There are reasons you can obtain the desired outcome you wish in court by a few well placed pesos. There are reasons you can buy the local police. There are reasons the country is full of criminals and they are a majority of the wealthy. Just stick your head back in the sand and collect that paycheck. I proved how easy it is to fake a paternity test and you refuse to address the facts. There is a reason Mexico is not a Hague Convention Country.
                        Also, it is common for people to represent they are living on the American side of the border and not Mexico's, such towns as Calexico for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Friend In Court View Post
                          He is also violating California's Business and Professions Code as well as California's Penal Code -- falsely holding himself out as a lawyer when he obviously has not only not taken Law course No. 1, but obviously has never passed any bar exam.
                          Why do the mods allow you here?

Comment

SupportAttyGuy: I believe you are correct what you have stated so far as I am going through the same thing here in AZ.

I have one question for you.

Mother of the child already has obtainted Maintenace/Child Support order in India and is unable to enforce the order in USA because of juridisction, lack of due process, paternity test issues for the original order from India.

Now State department in AZ is requesting to establish new support order here in USA.

Is it possible to do so? Can it be challenged on following grounds.

UIFSA essence is that only one support order can exist at any give time for the child.
                            If new support order is established that would mean duplicate support order one in India and one in US for the same child?

Mother is trying to enforce the support order in India and case is pending in courts in India.

Establishment of new support order in AZ does not cancel or set aside the Support order from India so if support order is established in AZ father is made liable to pay twice for the same child in each country? India is not signatory to Hague treaty and does not have to honor the fact that child support order was established in US so any insight on this issue would be of immense help.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

I filed in Texas where the father lives though I live in Mexico (Mexico citizenship) and received a suport order that the court is enforcing.
                              So it certainly can be done. I did have some legal help by a local attorney though I appeared in court myself. I was only required to go one time.
                              Just FYI.

Comment

That's not right. My friend paid his kids way. Now they are adults and he is having to pay child support. These kids never walked on American soil and they are 24 and 25 years old and he is still have a debt over his head cause the ex wife was angry and greedy! She needs to either stop the child support petition or go to jail for fraud. They took his taxes and his stimulus. I don't know how she was able to get child support. I'm American and didn't get child support from my baby daddy's yes plural! Even though I filed for child support.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X