Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• legal advice, pregnant by married man

Hope u can help me. I got pregnant by a marrif man. Now 7 months. i ddnt know hes married. I tried to tell his family but i have a feeling hes denying it. Havent heard anythng from his family. He visits me and i let him use me (sex), i basically let him do watever he wants coz im afraid he's gona leave me and i cant afford to deliver this baby alone. Now i have a feeling he'll soon leave before the baby is born but hes denying it. Is there any law that can help me with my situation? please advice.

Re: legal advice, pregnant by married man

I wish to inform you that you may not compel a person to live with you.In this regard if a child is born you may establish paternity through court and may claim child support but you may not compel father to give time to child or live with you.

AFF

Comment

I do not want to be with him. All i want is his support financialy coz i cant do this alone. im afraid hes gona disappear before th baby is born. This is the only reason why i cant end our affair juz yet.. Do u mean there is no law that can help before birthing? Wat if i have pictures or text messages from him acknowledging his responsibility?

Comment

Keep this to one thread. Your questions have been answered there.

Comment

Please reference this particular poster's question to this thread where the question was also asked (on page 4):

http://www.legaljunkies.com/forumchi...ter-birth.html
          "If it ain't in writing, it never happened."
          "A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."
          "You can never make the same mistake twice, because the second time you make it, it's not a mistake, but a CHOICE."

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X