Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custody: my Ex and I have a parenting plan

Hello everyone my x and I have a parenting plan. Ok now she's wanting to change it and cut my time way down. Also when I have my child she'll call to check on our child however she's doing anything she can to argue or to cause me to loose my cool. Anything from calling the law on me claiming I'm driving under the influence. Having me pulled over. Calling me and admitted to calling CPA on me twice so far doing her best to try to get my child taken from me causing trouble. Having her friends call cps .pm I have a home for my child
    Also pay child support regularly. She still stays with her mother however. Theirs 7 people in one very small house. At her moms. My child comes BK very unruly and always brused up. I recently found out the reason she's been causing me so much trouble is because she met a felon on the net he's from VA. However the x and I reside in WV.ok she's wanting to move my child out to VA
    With a known and busted felon he was caught trafficking drugs. Any and all help would come in so handy for ex.the parenting plan
    Also harassment any advise plz my e mail is [email protected] or help me here. Thanks so much
    RAY

re: Custody: my Ex and I have a parenting plan

I wish to inform you that as child custody is fixed by court thus it can be modified only when there is change in circumstances. In this regard mother may not change child custody unless she shows material change in circumstances. You may have special costs against mother and further if false report is filed against you to law enforcement then you may demand necessary action against other party for false report.

AFF

Comment

re: Custody: my Ex and I have a parenting plan

If your parenting plan doesn't already prevent her from moving without permission you need to request a mod now, and request your child not be permitted in the presence of the drug dealer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X