USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I dont want to comeback to my abusive husband.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont want to comeback to my abusive husband.

I am filipina and married to a bahraini. For the oast 15 year I suffered physical anf emotional abuse with him. We have 3 children because of them I stay. And whenver we fight, I always receive insult on him. He is a womanizer. Always on ight ckubs everynight.. He stop giing inly when he is sick. He has impregnate different filipina woman too.. though he denies it but I uave proof of it. I am travelling in my ciuntry in Philippines with my kids. And im olanning not to comeback and srart a new life with my kids. What I am afraid of is . Can he file a court order to take my children back in bahrain. If I file a child custody in my country. Can he still take my kids back. Pls help.

Re: I dont want to comeback to my abusive husband.

I wish to inform you that as there is no agreement regarding recognition of child custody orders between Bahrain and Philippines thus it may be difficult for farther to bring back children. Further in Philippines court consider best interest of child as main consideration and in this you may show to court about acts of your husband and obtain child custody.

AFF

Comment

Re: I dont want to comeback to my abusive husband.

Originally posted by madoline View Post
      I am filipina and married to a bahraini. For the oast 15 year I suffered physical anf emotional abuse with him. We have 3 children because of them I stay. And whenver we fight, I always receive insult on him. He is a womanizer. Always on ight ckubs everynight.. He stop giing inly when he is sick. He has impregnate different filipina woman too.. though he denies it but I uave proof of it. I am travelling in my ciuntry in Philippines with my kids. And im olanning not to comeback and srart a new life with my kids. What I am afraid of is . Can he file a court order to take my children back in bahrain. If I file a child custody in my country. Can he still take my kids back. Pls help.

The laws favor you strongly to keep custody of your children in the Philippines over Bahrain. If you can get yourself to the Philippines with your children that is where you need to file for custody and to annul the marriage.

It is imperative that you leave as soon as you can without his knowing your intent or plans to dissolve the marriage.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X