•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFFA
    replied
    Re: child tax receipts

I wish to inform you that generally Canada Child Tax Benefit are provided to parent having primary child custody. In this generally Canada Revue Agency will look at which place child spend how much time and who is primarily responsible for child. After determining primary care giver to child then Canada Revenue Agency will give child tax benefits. You may thus claim yourself as primary care giver and claim Canada Child Tax Benefit.

AFF

Leave a comment:

• userid2008
    started a topic child tax receipts

child tax receipts

My ex and i are seperated and i he is in the recalculation service every 2 years to submit his taxes. What i am wondering is that i have primary care and control and the child sleeps in my home monday to friday, even tho he has visitations and every 2 weeks with her its pretty much 50/50 time,

I hear that he cannot submit childcare receipts? and I can. How do I know what advise to take here as to who claims what. He does pay a portion and so do I and the childcare receipts are split by the daycare at the end of the year

He pays minimal childcare so i dont understand. Is he not filing the childcare receipts or is he... and if so is he allowed. or is he simply not allowing me to get much of a tax return by having done this .
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X