USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Background Check (with my bigamist husband)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background Check (with my bigamist husband)

Hello there! Where can I have background check with my bigamist husband regarding his marriage to another woman? I don't have any idea where they got married and date of marriage. I'm planning to file a case against him. Please help.

re: Background Check (with my bigamist husband)

I wish to inform you that generally you ask your source of information about place of marriage. In this generally you can run a background check alternatively you may hire a private detective who can search as to place of marriage and help you to find necessary details. Once you have clear evidence then you can file a police complaint.

AFF

Comment

Bigamy is basically the act of marrying again while the first marriage is still subsisting. In bigamy, the second spouse could be charged only if she/he had knowledge of the previous undissolved marriage of the accused. Bigamy is a public offense and a crime against status. Approach an attorney.

Comment

Originally posted by bbgel2010 View Post
        Hello there! Where can I have background check with my bigamist husband regarding his marriage to another woman? I don't have any idea where they got married and date of marriage. I'm planning to file a case against him. Please help.
        Where are they living now? That would be the first place I would start. Background checks can be done online at reasonable cost and many will show addresses connected with that party. Once you have addresses, current and previous, you can search the state files. In most states, marriages are registered with a state office -- often called "Vital Records." In California, however, copies of the marriage license and decrees are kept with the Superior Court of the County where they were obtained.

Comment

Re: Background Check (with my bigamist husband)

Originally posted by Friend In Court View Post
          Where are they living now? That would be the first place I would start. Background checks can be done online at reasonable cost and many will show addresses connected with that party. Once you have addresses, current and previous, you can search the state files. In most states, marriages are registered with a state office -- often called "Vital Records." In California, however, copies of the marriage license and decrees are kept with the Superior Court of the County where they were obtained.
          They are living in Chatsworth CYN BLvd California. Where can I obtain a copy of their marriage? [I don't know where they got married. Vegas or CA]Can my cousin go there to check on it? anyway she lives in California too.

Comment

Originally posted by AFFA View Post
            I wish to inform you that generally you ask your source of information about place of marriage. In this generally you can run a background check alternatively you may hire a private detective who can search as to place of marriage and help you to find necessary details. Once you have clear evidence then you can file a police complaint.

AFF
            Can ICE investigate in my behalf? I have no means to hire a lawyer or detective.

Comment

Originally posted by bbgel2010 View Post
              They are living in Chatsworth CYN BLvd California. Where can I obtain a copy of their marriage? [I don't know where they got married. Vegas or CA]Can my cousin go there to check on it? anyway she lives in California too.
              Chatsworth Canyon Blvd., what city? What county? You need that information, first. Yes, your cousin can check the records in California, but first it is helpful if you know what county(ies) your husband has lived in to begin your search.

Vegas is easy for that is Clark County, Nevada. Marriage records are kept at the Recorder's Office of Clark County, Nevada 500 S. Grand Central Parkway, Las Vegas, NV. 89155 (702) 455-000 if you wish to call them to find out how much and procedure. You can also find that information online.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X