Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• residential/temporary custody

My girlfriend is about to continue her education by going back to college and would like for our daughter to stay with me as to have residential/temporary custody without going through court decissions which we both are strongly against due to religious belief. This is not intended for legal purposes, its just for housing to have proof of authorization from her so she can be added as a tenant on my lease. We have no intentions of splitting up but if came to pass would still have a family based relationship for the sake of our child. I was told a temporary guardianship form would do it, Im not quite sure, I just needed the name of a form specifically necessary to make this process less of a mental journey. Thank you.

Re: residential/temporary custody

I wish to inform you that you can either have a court order and have child custody or have a temporary custody. In temporary custody the parent of child who is having custody of child will give to other parent in writing temporary custody and will also specify powers and duties of temporary guardian. Generally custodial parents gives some of his rights and duties to temporary guardian and hence there is no fixed form only a sample may be taken by you. You may have a written documents mentioning all facts about temporary custody and may be given to you.

AFF

Comment

Re: residential/temporary custody

Originally posted by gunedadon View Post
      My girlfriend is about to continue her education by going back to college and would like for our daughter to stay with me as to have residential/temporary custody without going through court decissions which we both are strongly against due to religious belief. This is not intended for legal purposes, its just for housing to have proof of authorization from her so she can be added as a tenant on my lease. We have no intentions of splitting up but if came to pass would still have a family based relationship for the sake of our child. I was told a temporary guardianship form would do it, Im not quite sure, I just needed the name of a form specifically necessary to make this process less of a mental journey. Thank you.
      I believe this is a duplicate post. However, your girlfriend may make up a guardianship appointing you legal guardian of the child which puts you in her stead to act as parent with the care, custody and control of your daughter.

That would be 'for legal purposes', what you need to show the child is in your care, you are responsible, acting as parent in her stead.

You may find these forms online if you just Google or Bing it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X