Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modify child support with custodial parent who has claimed for years to be unemployed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modify child support with custodial parent who has claimed for years to be unemployed

I need to modify child support due to child aging out. Will try to complete process by going through DCSS. Custodial parent claims to be unemployed and doesn’t file taxes. How does DCSS consider her income in calculating child support and if I have information that shows she has worked in the past should I turn this in to them when I request a modification.

I wish to inform you that you may amend child support by showing change of circumstances. In this change of other parent from no earning to earning may be regarded as material change and thus you may seek reduction of child support based upon income of other party.

AFF

Comment

Last modification they calculated her income based on minimum wage however I have information that her earning potential is much more than minimum wage. Do I just include this information in all the other necessary forms to request a review in support?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)