•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constant issues and Violations From CHilds Father

jjjjhhhhhhh

Re: Constant issues and Violations From CHilds Father

Thanks for sharing. It sounds like you need to seek therapy for your separation anxieties.
    Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

I wish to inform you that you may maintain a log recording the date, time and details of violation of the child visitation and other orders of the court. You may then file a petition for contempt of court against the other party. You may provide evidence in the court of all the violations by the other party. You may also inform the court about your changed circumstances and inability to take stress as you are expecting your second child. The court will consider all the facts and decide the matter.

AFF

Comment

jjjjjjjjj

Comment

Dad is entitled to visitation time without your input. You need to learn to separate your issues with him and proper co-parenting. There are 2 sides to every story.
          Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

hhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by shtf12 View Post
              Yeah I know hes allowed to have visits, But when hes not reporting **** as required by a court order, hes not following things hes required to. But whatever think what you want. Coparenting...HA HA HA I laught at that ****...Ive been trying that for 6 years....He dont want to. And believe me i have seperated my issues, im trying to focus on my child and do whats best for her, but obviously you dont now the legal laws of things and what is required by a parent especially when there is a court ordered parenting plan involved....
              Please get your language under control. It is neither appreciated nor tolerated here.

While you may not agree with the responses given by the posters, there's no reason to drag things into the gutter.

Thank you for your cooperation.
              "If it ain't in writing, it never happened."
              "A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."
              "You can never make the same mistake twice, because the second time you make it, it's not a mistake, but a CHOICE."

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X