• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sandyclaus
    replied
    Re: Babies momma wont let him see father cause he wine be with her

Originally posted by laguedia View Post
    I am in a relationship with a wonder man whom is also a wonderful father. He has been with me for 6 years. We have beenboth an active part of his sons life as well as raising two of my children of mine. We have come to a point in his babies Niklas life to where she will not except our relationship anymore and see wants him back. She holds there son over hisheadand he loves him so much he almost fell for it this time Andes almost lost our relationship. Now that he didn't show up to sleep with her she says we or he can f++++++off he isn't seeing his son no more. Anyways she says now her mom has him and we want him. How do wego about filing for custody or find out if she hasgiven her mom custody over his son?? I am desprate and time is running out she plans on moving far away to Idihio. Please can you tell us what steps to take first.
    Understand first that YOU have nothing to do with this. This is a matter between your boyfriend and the child's mother, and you have NO part in it - no matter how much you want to be. You are a legal stranger.

As for the child's father, if he and the mother never married, then is there any existing court orders regarding custody and/or visitation? If not, then he needs to understand that the mother will have SOLE legal and physical custody over this child UNLESS and UNTIL he has the court issue an order otherwise. If he has not formally established paternity, then he may need to submit to DNA testing to determine paternity first, then he will need to ask for the court to issue an order regarding custody and visitation that will be in the child's best interests.

The mother can ALLOW her mother to take care of the child, but if the father steps up and asks the court to get involved, then he has a better chance of getting custody than she (the grandmother).

Have him get to an attorney ASAP and start the paperwork to get custody and visitation orderss.

Leave a comment:

• AFFA
    replied

I wish to inform you that court determines best interest of child as main consideration. In this regard at present mother may have given temporary custody because court only has the power to give permanent custody. Further if mother move out of state with child without permission of father then father can file a complaint of parental kidnapping. Father can have child custody through court.

AFF

Leave a comment:

• Disagreeable
    replied

He immediately files for joint custody and visitation. Has paternity been proven legally or has he signed the birth certificate?

Leave a comment:

• Babies momma wont let him see father cause he wine be with her

I am in a relationship with a wonder man whom is also a wonderful father. He has been with me for 6 years. We have beenboth an active part of his sons life as well as raising two of my children of mine. We have come to a point in his babies Niklas life to where she will not except our relationship anymore and see wants him back. She holds there son over hisheadand he loves him so much he almost fell for it this time Andes almost lost our relationship. Now that he didn't show up to sleep with her she says we or he can f++++++off he isn't seeing his son no more. Anyways she says now her mom has him and we want him. How do wego about filing for custody or find out if she hasgiven her mom custody over his son?? I am desprate and time is running out she plans on moving far away to Idihio. Please can you tell us what steps to take first.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X