Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incorrect father on birth certificate

My ex husband is on my sons birth certificate. we were legally separated and our divorce didnt finalize until after my son was here. Legally he had to be on the birth certificate. But thats not his father. In order to have my ex removed i apparently have to send my divorce decree in to ohio. After which i want to go after my sons real father for child support. Its been 2 years and he hasnt bothered to help. I need to know how to go about it. Basically how would I do this?

I wish to inform you that a father’s name cannot be added or deleted from a Birth Certificate through the Probate Court. To add a father or delete a father from a Birth Certificate when the parents are not married, you must contact the Child Support Enforcement Agency. You will need a notarized Ohio Department of Health Vital Statistics Declaration form. You may need a DNA Paternity Test to ascertain paternity. You may contact an attorney and seek guidance.

AFF

Comment

THX Ohio confirmed what you said.
      I will let you know how it goes!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)