Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Law -- I recently learned that he is involved with another woman

I lived with my bf for almost 18 months. We have a baby of 6 weeks. I recently learnt that he is involved with another woman and moved in with friends (temporary arrangement). He is part owner of a pool club. I worked there untill I was 6 months pregnant. I am now without a job, money and transport. What rights do I have?

re: Family Law -- I recently learned that he is involved with another woman

Apparently, you have custodial rights of the child. Other than that you do not appear to have any in regard to him, currently.
    Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

re: Family Law -- I recently learned that he is involved with another woman

I wish to inform you that the provisions of Section 21(1)(a) of the Children's Act will have jurisdiction in this matter. If the unmarried father was living with the mother in a life partnership at the time of the birth of the child (de-facto husband and wife relationship) then the father will have right to contact, care and guardianship of the child. You may claim maintenance from the father for the child.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X