Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x not playing fair

My x is to take our son every second weekend. He chops and changes to suit his social life with no regard to me or my work. The divorce papers say that he can only change due t his work. It says nothing about his social life. Is it about time i sent him a soliters letter to remind him of what the divorce papers say as anything i say ends up in a row and i am always the one in the wrong. Any advice would be a help. Madge

Re: x not playing fair

The law generally requires he pick the child up at an appointed time and drop the child off at an appointed time.
    If he is a half hour or so off on pickup, assume he is not exercising visitation that week and act accordingly. The law does not force him to take the child, it reserves the time period.
    Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Re: x not playing fair

I wish to inform you that you may serve a written notice to your ex to follow the visitation schedule. If he does not resolve the matter, you may file a petition for contempt of Court Order. The petition will be filed in the same court which made the visitation order as it has continuing jurisdiction in the matter. The burden of proof will be on you in the court to prove the allegations made by you. The court always keeps in view the best interests of the child. The court will consider all the facts and decide the matter.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X