Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is my next action... do I get a lawyer?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is my next action... do I get a lawyer?

my son father delivered a court order violation about his visitation to my dad i was not home. What do i do next? do i get a lawyer i want to establish his visitation time in the visitation center? i need help please for my next step? I live in Houston, Tx

re: What is my next action... do I get a lawyer?

If you do not want to represent yourself, getting a lawyer would be the next logical step.
    Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

re: What is my next action... do I get a lawyer?

Originally posted by bby0827 View Post
      my son father delivered a court order violation about his visitation to my dad i was not home. What do i do next? do i get a lawyer i want to establish his visitation time in the visitation center? i need help please for my next step? I live in Houston, Tx
      A violation of a court order is brought as an action for contempt, so it would be wise to be represented by a family law attorney -- especially since you want supervised visitation. The reasons, the grounds, for supervised visitation need to be set out and documented well enough for the court to grant it.

You need to seek counsel right away to give an attorney time to prepare for the motion.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X