USAC Banner 728x90



No announcement yet.

where to go

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • where to go

    In 2004 my ex file with SSA for disability.
    From 2004 to 2006 he payed from time to time $20, $40 a month even if court ordered $246/month. Finally in 2006 he got disability after 2 years. Even if he owed me $6000 court order was "that child support shall be set at ZERO of that date he filled for disability, and now he ask me that I give him back what he payed 2004-2006.
    Can somebody tell me what to do. I don't understand this law. Two years I supported a kid and after judge decision will pay ZERO. To make story more interesting he asked kid to pay for his coffee and movie tickets.

  • #2
    Re: where to go

    Ask the judge what he meant; don't give the money just because your ex asks.


    • #3
      Re: where to go

      I don't like to give my ex money but I got a court order which I need to obey. I know only that my ex got away with 6.000 of child support he didn't pay +1.000 he payed in 2004-2006 and I have to give him back. For some people this is not a big amount of $ , but for me it's a lot. One person's decision (the Judge)will make a 10 year old girl to support her own father. Very interesting.


      Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

      Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

      widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.