Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 year old wants to be with Mom

My daughter and her ex share 50/50 custody of my 3 grandkids. 2 boys 4 & 7 and 1 girl 9. My granddaughter hates to go with her dad and wants to stay with Mom, does she had any rights to do this? And now my ex son-in-law wants to move in with a friend (male) because he says he can't afford the apartment he is in. He says the kids will be ok living there. Does my daughter have any legal say in this matter? The divorce says that the girl has to have her own bedroom. She says her dads friend is nice but doesn't want to live there. They live in AZ

Re: 9 year old wants to be with Mom

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My granddaughter hates to go with her dad and wants to stay with Mom, does she had any rights to do this?
    not untill she is 18. she goes when its dad's time, or she could end up living with dad.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X