X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hague Child Abduction Convention

Dear Reader,

We are are a happy family of 2 kids and their mom.

The only thing that is hell on earth is our past...

My ex-husband abused our kids and myself. Once he broke ones childs thigh. My ex-father in law (police officer) threatened to kill me, if I told anyone about it. After I left and divorced, both kept on stalking us for 6 years and my ex keept on abusing them, also influencing them and others negativly by telling them how sad he was and that I was a bad mom and everything was and is my fault. Everytime they went to see him and came back, they were exhausted by all the questions they had to answer about our lives.

Out of fear I didn't tell anybody about our past.
    After 10 years of beating, threats and fights in court, (One of the kids started wetting itself at night, the other got violent) we left the country in fear the kids would have to live with him which they didn't/don't want to.

Their and my biggest fear is that we would have to go back or that the kids could get deported back. They've changed so much since we are here. They are happy, laughing and enjoying the peace they never had since they were born.
    They love school, are into sports and start developing own interests which they never had the chance to before.
    I'm begging for help, that I can continue giving my kids a future they deserve and is save for all of us.

Could someone help us, please?

Re: Hague Child Abduction Convention

HAS ANYBODY COME LOOKING FOR YOU?

Comment

No. All I know is that he went to court in his country and said he is afraid I was going to take our childrens lifes and mine. That was in November last year. We are here since September last year.
      I read a lot about the Hague Child Abduction Convention and I also do believe that he is in a really unfortunate position too. He must miss them just like I would. I thought about sending him information about how the kids are doing and that they are fine.
      But I just don't know...
      I want see a family psychologist with the kids.
      I also thougt about finding an agreement with him but I think he wont agree to anything I offer, he never has. He sees himself in a very strong position and in his eyes I'm mentally out of mind.
      The nightmares are undescribable...

Comment

You do need to see what if anything was issued by that court. Have somebody check one way or another.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X