Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disregard for Order

What could the consequences be if my ex had been ordered to move back into the state w/our daughter, though I have proof that, since that court date (about 3 weeks ago), that she definitely has not been living here. In addition, I also have proof that she had never un-enrolled our child from her prior school, thus, has also taken her back there and put her back in school. (Our daughter was out of school for about 2 1/2 weeks, and the ex had told the school that they were out of town.) I've obtained the attendance records to show this. The ex seems to believe that she is "in the right" because our child resides with her, though we have joint legal custody. Again, the reason for the Order to move back.

We're already going to court for Contempt, so what more can the judge decide, being that the ex has now added to the reasons??

Re: Disregard for Order

HE CAN FINE OR IMPRISON HER OR EVEN REMOVE CUSTODY FROM HER

Comment

Re: Disregard for Order

I AGREE WITH THE OTHER REPLY. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THOUGH IS THE FACTUAL PROOF. THE "HE SAID-SHE SAID" STUFF IS WORTH NAUGHT. STICK TO THE FACTS AND SHE WILL BE FORCED TO COMPLY OR GO TO JAIL

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X