USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It was 9 degrees out, and neither child had gloves on.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was 9 degrees out, and neither child had gloves on.

Heres what happened yesterday ( 2-24-07 ) at my last visit....

It was 9 degrees out, and neither child had gloves on. My oldest asked several times throughout the visit if it was time to leave yet. When we asked her why, she repeatedly stated that she was worried about mommy. (she always wanted to stay longer before, so now i don't understand why she all of the sudden wants to leave).
    When we went to do the exchange back, my ex is switching the weekends again. She canceled the pre-scheduled visit for 3-3-07. (The 3-3-07 visit was because I only had a 4 hour visit on 2-11-07 instead of an 8 hour. The 2-11-07 visit was set up because she canceled the 2-17-07 8hour visit. The 2-17-07 visit was scheduled because she canceled the 2-10-07 8hour visit.) Her reasoning for canceling the 3-3-07 visit is because she says that she talk to "A" lawyer, not "her" lawyer about the visits, and the lawyer told her not to do every weekend visits because then I could go to court and say that the children are used to seeing me every weekend, and I would be granted every weekend visits. My ex, her mother, and my ex's boyfriend all came to pick up our children.

* Questions:
    When its so cold out, shouldn't children ages 2 & 4 have on gloves? This also happened on 2-3-07, it was 3degrees out with a wind chill of -10 to -20, and my oldest said that mommy said that they can't wear gloves today. Is this something that I should contact Children Services about?
    Should I worry about my oldest saying that she is worried about mommy, and she all of the sudden wants to leave?
    Is it weird and or a sign of Parental Alienation that her, her mother, and her boyfriend all have to come every visit to pick up the children?
    They come to the visits in a different car every time, is this something that i should be keeping track of also? So far its been 4 cars in the past month.
    What should i be doing about all of this?

re: It was 9 degrees out, and neither child had gloves on.

It all does sound a bit odd. They need gloves and clothes etc. but if you feel anything is wrong--including the scheduling of visits you indeed should schedule a hearing with the court and seek an order defining the visits and times.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X