Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• legal process...? my ex was ordered to move back to the state

My ex was ordered to move back to the state. Come the follow-up day in court to confirm that she did, she provided her sister's address (about an hour from me now.) I have a feeling that the ex has provided the address as due to the order, and though I have seen my child since the move back, I don't feel that the ex- has physically been living here w/our child since, as the sister has been the one to drop my child off, and pick our child up. I haven't heard from the ex since the court date, about a week ago.

I'm concerned that my ex- is lying about being moved back, and that our child is now residing w/her aunt (the sister). Being that we have joint legal custody, wouldn't I have the right to keep my child with me until I know that the ex- is truly residing at the address submitted to the court? Also, since they've (supposedly) been back last week, our child has not attended school or been enrolled as far as I know, and that is equally as important to me. What can I do?

re: legal process...? my ex was ordered to move back to the state

Verify what has happened and ask for a contempt order if she has not moved back. A private detective could also confirm for you if need be.

Comment

would it be proof enough that the ex has now contacted me from a number out of state??

Another concern I have is, could the ex have written over a 'temporary, legal custody' to the aunt? It irritates me that the ex would opt to have our child stay with the aunt, rather than the other "joint legal custodial" parent while she's still handling other issues out of state. Please kindly advise.

Comment

She could have her visit with the aunt on occasion etc. but cannot have assigned custody to her.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X