USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I implement a restraining order against her?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I implement a restraining order against her?

My ex's sibling is now getting involved with our 'child custody' situation, and is now claiming that her brother is her 'client' (though I know that she is not a lawyer), and very short of threatening me on particular issues. Can I implement a restraining order against her so as not to have her get involved anymore than she's trying to be, and not have to deal with her and her antics? The tricky part is, my ex- and our child now resides with her. How much of an issue is that? I figure that I don't necessarily have to see her (the sibling), but nevertheless, I definitely don't need her trying to get involved with this situation. My ex- is sound and able to handle himself. Pease advise on what I can do, and/or any alternatives or consequences that this may entail.

re: Can I implement a restraining order against her?

You could try, but it may be easier just to ignore her; she has no legal power.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X