X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I visited the USA but I was raped and beaten

Please give us advise...

I visited the USA but I was raped and beaten by my friends father. After I returned home I found out I am pregnant, my friend told her father and he wants rights to the child, my husband and I do not want to have anything to do with them. Seeing as I am a foreigner and not an American, does he have any rights to this child? We are very concerned.

Thank you.

re: I visited the USA but I was raped and beaten

Did yo file a police report. You need to do so asap.

Comment

yes I did file a report with the police but the man was not arrested. they also told me that because I was a foreigner , taking this man to court would take very long and cost me alot so it would be better to drop the charges and go home. now the man sends me emails saying he wants to see the baby when it is born .

Comment

Which police dept was involved; you do not pay for a criminal law proceeding, the state pays...

Comment

Fulton County Police was the place I was taken to . its in Arkansas.

Comment

WLD lawyers could pursue the matter further if you indeed want to pursue it. Email them at [email protected] to discuss.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X