Can my mother give me up to a relative?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can my mother give me up to a relative?

Can my mother give me up to a relative. even though i have no criminal records, misconduct and have for the first time in my life failing grades? im 16 , male , live in new york city and in high school . id really like to know if she can really do that

Re: Can my mother give me up to a relative?

What do you mean give you up? What is proposed? She cannot give up legal responsibility.

Comment

I mean she says that if i keep up with where im goin ( which is refering to my grades which have been like that recently) can she send me to live with a family member elsewhere even if i don't wish to?

Comment

She could do so yes, but she is still responsible for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Can my mother give me up to a relative. even though i have no criminal records, misconduct and have for the first time in my life failing grades? im 16 , male , live in new york city and in high school . id really like to know if she can really do that
          she cant sign over custody to anyone else without your dad's permission

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X