No announcement yet.


  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jdad

    Yes, My question is I had a case of Child support against me for 10.000 dollars from child support agency in Nevada. Concerning my three children of a previous marriage. I obtained a lawyer and won the case.I proved I didn't owe it because they were all staying with me at the time and I am the one who didn't recieve any support. However I sent my daughter back to stay with her mom because I thought that it was the best thing to do at the time.
    My daughter was unhappy. I am remarried and the reason that I went and got her was she was raped at her mothers because people were allowed to come in and out of the house, very loose standards of which none apply at my house. I went to court on a certain day based on police report etc. However this is my situation since I sent her back to stay with her mom I had no other options since the mom learned the lesson of how dangerous it is to allow people easy access in and out of her house and after talking with the police I just did what any father would do at the time to protect my daughter.
    The mom wanted child support since I sent her back ,no problem I'm honoring the Modifying Final decree of divorce and granting other relief as filed in the CHANCERY COURT. This is my situation my daughter has gotten pregnant and had a baby since then I need to know if she is considered an adult because this is suppose to continue until she's 21. I know that if I call and ask if shes going to school she'll start school so what do I do. She's 19 now and from my own research I found out that the Judge will remove the child support quickly if she don't go to school. HELP! JUST WANT TO KNOW OR LEARN BY SEEKING WISE COUNSEL

  • #2
    Re: jdad

    What do you you mean can you stop paying the mother due to the daughter's pregnancy?


    • #3
      Re: jdad

      No, I mean what do I suppose to do when my daughter is not going to school but if I hire a lawyer and call she'll go not because she wants to but because I believe she'll be forced to. Meaning I think someone may say you better go to school girl and get that free money. If she was going to go to school I believe she should do it own her own and not be cohersed into it.


      • #4
        Re: jdad

        Going to school requires her to pass the course and pay for the course etc. It does not seem worth it just to get support payments. She will spend more attending the courses normally.


        • #5
          Re: jdad

          I really appreciate your wise counsel. I do desire the best for my daughter period. So I just wanted to seek more counsel in that particular area.

          May God's richest and best be yours.



          • #6
            Re: jdad

            do you mean high school she would go back to or do you mean she will attend college? A public high school does not cost much to attend. College of course will cost a good bit of money.


            Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

            the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

            widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.