No announcement yet.


  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trevor

    I have an issue with my recently seperated wife in the case of my children. She had been cheating on me and about 1 mth ago she moved out with the kids. She has been giving me a lot of grief over visitation. My 2 boys have ran away twice and came to my house. They want to live with me however I have made plans to move to Washington state fro Texas. She has been abusing the children verbally and physically since the seperation. There is no custody papers in place. My question is can I legally take them away from her and move to another state then plea there for custody and/or can I just take them anyways no matter what due to us not having anything through the courts at this time in regards custody or could I get into trouble.I need an urgent answerif possible due time restraints. Thankyou for your time

  • #2
    Re: Trevor

    well the first thing you need to do is report the abuse to protective services, and document EVERYTHING. the more proof the better. ive heard ways that its possible to take off out of state and file for custody, but since im not sure if its legal, i wont go into detail. i woldnt attempt it at this point. if shes unfit a judge will rule in your favor.


    • #3
      Re: Trevor

      If you two disagree as to custody it is best to go into court; though legally if no divorce etc. is occurring you can take the kids in some cases. It does not help to appear to be absconding however when the matter eventually does get to court--and it will.


      Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

      the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

      widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.