Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child Visitation Issue - Ex Lives in Abu Dhabi

My ex now lives in Abu Dhabi with his new wife. Life changed when he married her and he became very nasty to myself and often to the children. We have two children together, 10 yr old and a 12 yr old. He hasn't seen them in 19 months as the decree states he, or a competent adult, has to pick up or drop them off. We live in Germany and I will not put them on a plane unaccompanied. How old does a child have to be in order for them to decide if they see their father? The eldest does not want to go to visit him in Abu Dhabi. Our communication is severely broken down, which is a shame, the first 3 yrs was great, the last 3 I have received vicious, vindictive, hateful emails from him. This does not help parent together. Please advise.

re: Child Visitation Issue - Ex Lives in Abu Dhabi

In most courts the child's wishes are just one factor, the court order still governs and the court can rule other than how the child wishes.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X