Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visitaion and other issues

I recently got divorced. It wasnt the chice I wanted to make and i didnt want the divorce I wanted to work things out with my wife but now the marriage is over she has ful custody of our 2 year od and Im getting nothing.

I moved back to England due to no work in NJ that I could take and also I was alone and homeless.

The divorce went throught and after 7 months of not seeing or speaking to my daughter the judge orderd web cam time once a week he didnt state how long or when.

I get maybe 8 minutes a week when ever my ex wife decides she wants to. this means if I am to see my daughter I have to sit in front of my laptop from noon till late saturday and sunday just incase she comes online.

My ex wife refuses to give me her cell number so i can speak to my little girl and she has since moved and refuses to give me the address.

I love my child I was never abusive i dont have a drink or a drug problem.

What would the chance of me getting visitation with my little girl here in the UK? All of my family parents sister ect are here and they all miss my daughter thier niece and grand duaghter very much.

I am planing on asking for alternate holidays and a month or so in the summer with my little girl.

She has always been a daddies girl she is very much like me in her character and her looks and I know she misses me.

Any help would be greatly recieved.

Paul

Re: visitaion and other issues

If you go back to the judge and explain the problem he will order times and guarantee your access; he may even let you appear for the hearing by telephone from the UK if you ask the clerk to see if that is possible.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X