USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can she file for child support in California?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yomanny
    replied
    Re: Can she file for child support in California?

thank you we werent sure!

Leave a comment:

• Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Re: Can she file for child support in California?

no--report it to authorities and to the support agencies

wld lawyers can intervene if need be

Leave a comment:

• yomanny
    started a topic Can she file for child support in California?

Can she file for child support in California?

My husbands ex-girlfriend filed for child support in the state of California after six years, my husband never came into contact with the child since the child was born because the mother denied him and I the right to meet the child and take responsibility for my husbands actions. So she moved away and we lost contact with both of them. We know both mother and daughter are birth residents of the state of Mexico both living working and attending school in Mexico, they are borrowing an address in the state of California so she can she file for child support ? Is it legal, can she as a non-legal resident and using someone elses address file for child support in the US? Can my fight the case and send it to Mexican authorities since they are actually from Mexico?
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X