Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frivolous litigations

My ex-husband has taken me to court with child custody matters too many times over the past 13 years. In fact, the count is somewhere over 100 times. We went 5 times last year, and the last 2 were thrown out.
    Q: Can I file a "frivolous litigation" lawsuit against him and ask the court to make him stop? How could I file this? What about harassment? Wouldn't this qualify as harassment?

The 3rd time in court last year, the Judge ordered a visitation change for the father. From supervised over-nights 2 weekends per month visits, to 3 weekends per month. This order is only for our 13 year old, the youngest and only one who hasn't been sexually abused by my ex, the biological father of all 4. The OATH form he filed, he falsly added items the Judge didn't order, but it was ammended later when brought to the Judge's attention at a follow-up hearing my ex did not attend.
    Q: Isn't this a crime? Wouldn't it be forgery? And/or perjury? Why didn't the Judge do something about it?

Re: frivolous litigation

You can take all of the records of the filings and show the judge and ask the judge to fine him and pay you etc., the judge may agree that the filings have been excessive.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X