Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• child support amendments

The mother of my child and I have recently moved in together. The support for my daughter was set prior to this and everything used to figure support was different than it is now with the exception of each of our incomes. Now, since we are together sharing expenses, I'm wondering if the support order can be amended. Again, everything was based on our seperate living arrangements.

Re: child support amendments

Yes it can if you are living together; it could possibly even be ended as long as you live together...and you two can agree on an order and have the judge sign the new one.

Comment

Re: child support amendments

This whole thing is kind of a crazy situation. We have been off and on for about the last 6 years. We have just signed a one year lease on the house and as the past reminds us, we are not getting along. What kind of problems will I run in to if she does not agree to amend the support order? I love my little girl with everything and will do anything I can for her but I feel like I'm being taken advantage of by paying the amount of support I do and still paying other bills for both of us at home. How do I get this to go through without causing anyone too much heartache?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X