USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I have the right to contact my son's new school to get a physical address?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I have the right to contact my son's new school to get a physical address?

Do I have the right to contact my son's new school to get a physical address, being that my ex will/has not made any attempt to contact me w/this information as he is required to?

We have joint legal custody, and 3 weeks ago he chose to move out of state w/our son w/o my consent. My ex's mother has stated that my son will not be coming to visit on my alterating w/e's (I haven't seen him in 3 weeks) until our issue is resolved, and we go to court, though I have already done the ex-parte, of which, he did not show up.

re: Do I have the right to contact my son's new school to get a physical address?

Yes you do have that right. And you could also ask the court for an emergency temporary order to resolve this and/or hold your ex in contempt.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X