Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Child custody questions (California, Florida)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child custody questions (California, Florida)

Try to make this as short as I can, I won custody of my 2 boys.
    Have custody full legal and physical.
    They been with me in CA, other parent lives in FL.
    They where abused when with the other parent and even when I agreed to a visit.
    We went back to court last year in March and they got no out of state visit, just phone calls at certain times.
    They do not call for weeks or months. Then calls everyday for a couple of weeks then stops.
    Bad mouths me to the kids over the phone and kids don’t want to talk.
    Now I hear they are either going to try and move here or try and get visitation.
    What can they get? And is there anything I can do legal to stop out of state visits or even in state visit unless its supervised? Will the court go for that. The other parent is very inconsistence on all orders from the courts and has even fail to pay support when order, we had to go after there pay check. There still behind on support. Help please.

re: Child custody questions (California, Florida)

Based on what you say here, the other side will get no visits out of state if you object.

They have to show they are a responsible party and they seem not to have done that.

Comment

re: Child custody questions (California, Florida)

Who is "they"? There is only one other parent who has any parental rights. So not sure who you are referring to when you've peppered your question with "they's".

Comment

re: A big help please: I won custody of my 2 boys

[They where abused (both physically and sexually) when with the other parent]

That would be grounds to severely limit or supervise or even halt visitation.
        You will want to have everything documented as well as you can.

Comment

re: A big help please: I won custody of my 2 boys

I have all documents and even when it happen i had CPS involved, that is why i got a EPO first then all the court stuff following, then after all the hearings they lost, but i am worried after over a year (since last hearing) that they will grant some type of visitation, even though the other party has not done anything to show they have worked on there issues..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X