This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderators, Forum Administrators

Why do you allow such irresponsible advice to be offered on this "legal" forum? Delete those that only serve to indulge those posters who have their own demons to slay. To do anything otherwise is to allow further irresponsible posting.

Re: Moderators, Forum Administrators

Everybody's opinion is of some value.

Wrongful posts can be removed, see the disclaimer. This forum seems fairly controlled to me. Try a few others. Flaming all over the place.

Comment

I have to disagree that every opinion has value. There are some who are simply diverting threads completely off topic with their ramblingly long blathering about insignificant things that have nothing whatsoever to do with the topic, or issue at hand.

Then there are those that offer horrible "legal" advice, and it's irresponsible to let them stand, as those posts, if their advice is actually taken, will only serve to make their situation much worse than it already is.

This isn't an OPINION forum. It's a legal ADVICE forum.

Comment

Just to clear things up. Actual "legal advice" comes from an Attorney you share an Attorney/Client relationship with. No other(s). Advice given on this site and other site slike this give opinions not legal advice!

Comment

We do monitor our forums closely for spam and for any other information which is against our policy of usage (see a disclaimer link at the bottom of this page). You may be surprised how many posts our moderators delete on a daily basis. But please keep in mind that this is a "public forum" where people can express their different points of view. If you see a truly harassing or otherwise inappropriate comment or post, please report it to us.

Comment

Thank you for replying, Forum Admin

However, it's unclear why you chose to close the thread in which I originally asked that question, instead of allowing me the opportunity to at least thank you for responding. So I will take that opportunity now. Thank you for responding. I appreciate the opportunity to have my concerns addressed.

Comment

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X