No announcement yet.

I am 11 but want to live with my dad

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I am 11 but want to live with my dad

    Im only 11 but I hate my stepdad and my mom always picks him and my younger brother over if he needs any thing done its done staright away same with my stepdad but it always gets delayed and I realy want to live with my dad, any advice?

  • #2
    re: I am 11 but want to live with my dad

    I wish to inform you that in case of matters relating to child custody the best interests of the child are seen. Generally, it is taken care that the child grows under care of both mother and father. In case you want to live with your father then your father can file necessary forms in Court for change in child custody. Further, Court will take into account your wishes and why you do not want to live with your mother and stepfather. Court's main consideration is the best interest of child. In this, the Court will take into account all the hardships which a child is facing and how child's interest can be best secured. For this it can be shown that father can better bring up the child and you can inform your point of view to the Court.



    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  

    the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

    widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.