Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyfriends mother uses their son as an excuse to constanly contact him

My boyfriend has a 4 year old son, and shares custody with the mother. His son's mother tries to contact him non stop with info, and questions about their son. It's getting to the point where we think she is just trying to have conversations with him, but uses their son as an excuse or a "topic starter". It's becoming a huge strain on our relationship, and I just can't take it anymore. She is crossing the line. My boyfriend wants to be a part of his son's life without constantly having to deal with the mother. Can he simply start ignoring her, or can she use that against him in court?

Re: Boyfriends mother uses their son as an excuse to constanly contact him

ah, you should read about Low/No Contact on The Psycho Ex Wife, Divorcing Someone With Borderline Personality Disorder

believe me, you are not alone.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X