Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• documents pertaining to child custody were written in french

Do I have the right to return documents pertaining to child custody sent from my ex's lawyer because they were written in french and i only speak and understand english?

documents pertaining to child custody were written in french

Do I have the right to return documents pertaining to child custody sent from my ex's lawyer because they were written in french and i only speak and understand english?

Comment

re: documents pertaining to child custody were written in french

In this matter, I wish to inform you that your right to return documents will be based upon the official language of the State. If it is French then the lawyer of your ex has provided you the documents as per the official language of the State. Therefore, you will get the documentation translated into English yourself. If it is not French than you can ask the lawyer of your ex to send to you the documentation in English.

AFF

Comment

re: documents pertaining to child custody were written in french

Not if the case is in France or a French speaking country.

Although if e.g.these are the first documents you have rec'd, you do often have to be served in your native language if you are being served internationally

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X