No announcement yet.

Need Help (my husband is cheating on me)

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need Help (my husband is cheating on me)

    I've been married for nineteen years, have three kids, ages 16, 11, and 9. I am a stay-at-home mom and part-time student for nursing. Found out my husband is cheating on me. What kind of support will I receive if we get divorced?

  • #2
    Re: Need Help (my husband is cheating on me)

    In this you can ask for child support for your kids. The court will first look at the income of your husband and after this fix the amount in child support. Further, you can look up for half of the assets which you and your husband have as matrimonial assets. As you are stay at home mom, therefore, you can ask for spouse support or alimony. In this you will ask for a specific amount to be paid to you for your own maintenance from your husband.



    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  

    the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

    widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.