Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving Back to France WITH my kids

My husband and I need to end up our marriage. I am from France and after the divorce I wish to go back there. We have 2 young children and I want to take them with me. They both have american/french citizenships, I am not a American citizen and now my green card expires this month. I am a stay at home mom, no income and no one to turn to. I don't know where to start and what to do. Any advice?

Re: Moving Back to France WITH my kids

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My husband and I need to end up our marriage. I am from France and after the divorce I wish to go back there. We have 2 young children and I want to take them with me. They both have american/french citizenships, I am not a American citizen and now my green card expires this month. I am a stay at home mom, no income and no one to turn to. I don't know where to start and what to do. Any advice?
    how are your children supposed to have a relationship with their father from thousands of miles away? you can move anywhere you want-you need permission from your husband and the court to take the kids with you-if they say no, then youll be going back to france by yourself.

Comment

Re: Moving Back to France WITH my kids

Without any income, how are you going to move to France? If you don't have the money for an attorney, how do you have the money to move?

He can file an ex parte emergency custody order to keep the kids in the U.S.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X