In Camera Interview of Children -- My attorney is pushing the request for it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Camera Interview of Children -- My attorney is pushing the request for it

I read Unregistered\'s question about the In Camera Interview. I am in the same situation -- my attorney is pushing the request for an interview. I really didn\'t know what it was until I researched more online. Now I\'m nervous because I don\'t want them to think that I\'ve coached my child.

re: In Camera Interview of Children -- My attorney is pushing the request for it

In camera interview with a child does not mean that you have coached your child. The court when it allows in camera interview in case of minors, then it does not deprive either party of its rights of due process. Further, child's statement during in camera interview is regarded as a complete evidence. In camera trial is allowed for minors to reduce their trauma in court. Hence, in camera proceedings generally do not affect court proceedings or rights of any party.

AFF

Comment

re: In Camera Interview of Children -- My attorney is pushing the request for it

I also do not think you should be concerned.

They will say what they believe. That can't really be hidden easily.

Comment

If Court/Judge states, this is what we are going to do .What implications does that have on the court if this decision isn't implied?

Comment

Hi

I found that a member asked same question in this forum some months ago.

Pls use search box to find this questions with comments.

Comment

Re: In Camera Interview of Children -- My attorney is pushing the request for it

If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit:

http://jobinterviewquestions.biz/attorney-interview-questions

Best regards.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X