Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna live with my mom!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi I have a problem.... I have been wanting to live with my mom for a LONNNGG time...My parents got a divore in 2007 and I was 8-9 years old... They both got custody of me and my sisters unless one of them moved out of the state..well my mom moved bc my dad humilated her here and now she doesnt have any custody! I still get to vist her but I really wanna live with her! and my dad wont let me! She doesnt have any money to go to court so idk what to do! I hate leaving here! I love my dad but we NEVER get along and we r always fighting! Im 13 so could I choose who I want to live with??!!!

Re: I wanna live with my mom!!!!!!!!!!!

Minor do not choose which parent they live with. That decision belongs to Judge who will rule in child's (your) best interest. A Judge can listen to your opinions but does not have to base his ruling on your choice

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X