No announcement yet.

Mother wants her children back

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mother wants her children back

    i have a friend who was kicked out of the house by her mother. Her mother then filed for custody of my friend's children, and said that she had left and not contacted her. how would my friend go about obtaining custody over her children?

  • #2
    Re: Mother wants her children back

    I wish to inform you that in the matters relating to custody of children, the courts keep welfare of children as the main consideration. Further, if your friend has been forced to leave then she can inform this matter to court and court will take into consideration this fact. Your friend has to show that the best interest of the children are with their mother and hence the court should allow the custody of the children to her.



    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

    the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

    widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.