Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know what I should do... ex is scamming, trying to get disabilty

my ex and father of my 2 1/2 yr old is trying to get disabilty (not because he needs it because he doesnt want to work) he told me last night that he was "claiming" our son on the disabilty so he could get more money from Social Security. In order to do that he has to say he has our son all the time which is absolutly not true!!! We each have him equal time. He even tolkd me he was going to give me 1/2 the money a month. I said no way! He even wants to change my son's address at the doctors office to his which for his entire life it has always been mine. it is my understanding that if he gets caught they could come after me to pay SS back. Anyone know if thats true? And my other concern is that they will come after me for child support because he said he has them all the time. We never went though the courts. Can anyone help me????

re: Don't know what I should do... ex is scamming, trying to get disabilty

Your best option is to go through the courts and have set up a custody order and visitation schedule. If you have knowledge of intent to defraud the government, it is your civic duty to report it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X