Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child Custody for Brother

Ok I am trying to get partial custody of my little sister with my mom, and she is willing. My mom and sister live in Ohio but i live in Kentucky, what exactly do I need to do to complete this task?

Re: Child Custody for Brother

Can you please elucidate with a bit more detail? I'm not sure quite what you are asking. Is your mom wanting to name someone to be guardian in the case of her death? Is there a legally established biological father involved?

Comment

Ok sorry, I am in the military, stationed in KY. The Army will pay your rent and groceries if you have custody of a child or if you are married. All I need to do is show proof of partial custody, thus I need to know how to get the partial custody. Yes our father is the legal biological father, my parents are divorced and my father is suppose to be paying child support on her but doesn't.

Comment

Thank you for the extra input.

Sorry to say, but you cannot obtain partial custody of your sister. Your mother and father are her legal custodians, and they are the only people with any legal rights to the chid whatsoever. If you are merely wanting custody for self intended purposes, and not due to concern of the best interest of the child, your chances, if you had any, would be even more slim.

You have no chance at obtain even partial custody of your sister. Especially if wanting it is merely so you can have your rent and groceries paid for you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X