Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Court commissioner is making me pay $625 for 1/2 the house payment

ex took me back to court for child support and spousal support. Shes able to work. First judge told her to get a job two years ago, she just got her cpa. Now in front of the court commissioner she is making me pay $625 for 1/2 the house payment. She has taken care of it for the past two years. She has opened a store front for her tax business which she only does part time. What are my rights? We have 50% custody. Can she get child suport? Going back to court on 2-10-10

Chuck

re: Court commissioner is making me pay $625 for 1/2 the house payment

If she has primary custody of the child (meaning the child lives with her primarily), then yes, she can receive child support. Or rather, she receives it on behalf of the child, which is who the obligation to support really belongs to.

Comment

re: Court commissioner is making me pay $625 for 1/2 the house payment

It's guaranteed she'll get child support. Spousal support,,, that's more unlikely than likely.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X